The DEA’s Rx Take Back Day is a safe and convenient way to dispose of your unused, unwanted or expired medication. Safely disposing of your medication is an easy way to prevent misuse and protect the environment.
The following communities are participating in the DEA’s Bi-Annual Prescription Take Back Day on Saturday April 27, 2019 10am – 2pm:
- Barrington – Barrington Police Dept. (774 Franklin Pierce Hwy, Barrington, NH)
- Dover – Dover Police Dept. (46 Chestnut St, Dover, NH)
- Dover PD will also be @ Dover Housing locations throughout the day on Wednesday April 24th – click here for their schedule
- Farmington – Farmington Police Dept. (160 Main St, Farmington, NH)
- Lee – Lee Police Dept. (20 George Bennett Rd, Lee, NH)
- Madbury – Madbury Police Dept. (334 Knox Marsh Rd, Madbury, NH)
- Milton – Milton Police Dept. (7 Townhouse Rd, Milton, NH)
- Rochester – Rochester Police Dept. (23 Wakefield St, Rochester, NH)
- Rollinsford – Rollinsford Police Dept. (667 Main St, Rollinsford, NH)
- Somersworth – Somersworth Police Dept. (12 Lilac Ln, Somersworth, NH)
- University of New Hampshire – UNH Police Dept. & UNH Health Services (4 Pettee Brook Lane Durham, NH on UNH Campus)
Not in Strafford County? Click here for help finding a participating location near you!