COVID19 pandemic is presenting challenges to everyone in our community. Your Public Health Network is working to ensure that each person has access to the resources needed to stay safe, healthy, and informed.
The Strafford County Public Health Network has been working with our partners and friends throughout the county to compile a list of resources, tools, and networks you can use to manage your health and safety during this crisis.
Click the button below to take a look at all of our partnering organizations, and how they can help during this pandemic.
What types of resources are listed?
- Access to food
- Substance Misuse Disorder Treatment
- Mental Health Resources and Treatment
- Other Substance Misuse Disorder & Recovery Resources
These resources will be helpful for:
- Businesses and Business owners
- Schools and Education administration
- People experiencing food insecurity
- People seeking social services