COVID19 pandemic is presenting challenges to everyone in our community. Your Public Health Network is working to ensure that each person has access to the resources needed to stay safe, healthy, and informed.
The Strafford County Public Health Network has been working with our partners and friends throughout the county to compile a list of resources, tools, and networks you can use to manage your health and safety during this crisis.
Strafford County Community Resources
What types of resources are listed?
- Access to food
- Substance Misuse Disorder Treatment
- Mental Health Resources and Treatment
- Other Substance Misuse Disorder & Recovery Resources
These resources will be helpful for:
- Businesses and Business owners
- Schools and Education administration
- People experiencing food insecurity
- People seeking social services
Pandemic Mental Health Resources
The COVID19 pandemic has created many challenges for many people. The adjustments to life needed to stay safe and healthy, as well as the coping needed with loss of life, require support and resources to address. The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services has collected a list of resources for mental health, stress management, and anxiety support; common resources needed during the COVID19 pandemic.