A big part of public health is partnering with other local organizations during times of crisis to ensure a strong community support system. The Strafford County Public Health Network is able to identify needs and meet them with resources, often through the great work of the schools, police and fire departments, healthcare, and other organizations which participate in our groups and events. Volunteers are often a key component to making these efforts successful.
To join the Strafford County Medical Reserve Corps ‘Ready Strafford’, please:
Visit NHResponds.org and click ‘Register Now’ under ‘Member Login’ on the right side of the screen
- Select ‘Medical Reserve Corps (MRC)
- ’ from the first drop-down list under ‘Choose Organization’
- Then, click the ‘Select Organization’ button, and choose ‘Strafford County Medical Reserve Corps’
- Fill out the profile to the best of your ability and submit
- Our Volunteer Coordinator will reach out through the NH Responds system to complete the process
If you have any questions about Ready Strafford or NH Responds, please contact us at SCPHN@GoodwinCH.org
New Hampshire Responds is our state's emergency system for advance registration of medical and non-medical volunteers. NH Responds is part of a federal effort to coordinate and assemble volunteers for all types of emergencies. In order to provide New Hampshire citizens a timely and effective disaster or community response, volunteers need to be organized, verified, and ready to mobilize. Whether you are a healthcare provider, administrative specialist, a retired professional - anyone ready to help in your community - New Hampshire needs you. NHResponds.org
Vaccine Clinic Volunteer Training
All volunteers both medical (vaccinators) and non-medical (support/administrative volunteers) are required to complete trainings that have been organized by our medical direction provider, OnSite Medical & the NH Immunization Program (NHIP).
- On-Site Medical Services SBC 2023-2024 training presentation:
- Complete Post Test here following completion of training
- Review the Standing Orders here for flu & here for COVID-19
- Complete the Attestation here & email to us at SCPHN@GoodwinCH.org
Thank You COVID-19 Volunteers!
With your support, we were able to provide over 40,000 COVID vaccinations to people in our communities across Strafford County. Your incredible work is much appreciated & we can't thank you enough! Take a look at the video below to hear what some of our partners said about your impact.
Other ways to get involved
There are ways to get involved in your community's public health outside of COVID19. The Strafford County Public Health Network is always looking for partners and volunteers who are interested in learning more and contributing to improving life for everyone living in New Hampshire.