A big part of public health is partnering with other local organizations during times of crisis to ensure a strong community support system. The Strafford County Public Health Network is able to identify needs and meet them with resources, often through the great work of the schools, police departments, and healthcare organizations which participate in our groups and events.
New Hampshire Responds is our state's emergency system for advance registration of medical and non-medical volunteers. NH Responds is part of a federal effort to coordinate and assemble volunteers for all types of emergencies. In order to provide New Hampshire citizens a timely and effective disaster or community response, volunteers need to be organized, verified, and ready to mobilize. Whether you are a healthcare provider, administrative specialist, a retired professional - anyone ready to help in your community - New Hampshire needs you. NHResponds.org
COVID-19 Volunteer Training & Documentation
Below are the required trainings & other documents that volunteers who have already registered on NH Responds should complete & review before volunteering at COVID-19 vaccination clinics.
If you would like to volunteer and have not already registered, please follow the link above to the NH Responds website to register now.
Please review our FAQ from volunteers here: Covid19 Response Team Volunteer FAQ 01-15-2021
All Volunteers Please Review:
- COVID 19 Clinic Flow Information Sheet for Volunteers
- Safety Measures for COVID-19 Clinic Volunteers
- Watch CDC video “How to Safely Put On Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)”: youtube.com/watch?v=H4jQUBAlBrI
- Watch CDC video: “How to Safely Take Off Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)”: youtu.be/PQxOc13DxvQ
- COVID-19 Volunteer Attestation
- Vaccine Information:
Additional Trainings for Vaccinators:
- Moderna Vaccine Storage Handling
- Standing Order for Administing Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
- Medical Management of Vaccine Reactions in Adults
- Front Line Epinephrine and Diphenhdramine
- Watch the CDC Video “Vaccine Administration from Multidose Vial”: youtube.com/watch?v=TDcFievcUVs
- Watch CDC Video “Vaccine Administration - IM Injection for Adults” youtube.com/watch?v=PqSuCPnPeY
Other ways to get involved
There are ways to get involved in your community's public health outside of COVID19. The Strafford County Public Health Network is always looking for partners and volunteers who are interested in learning more and contributing to improving life for everyone living in New Hampshire.